What’s Great About Being a Skyliner?
Meaningful work + friendly people = a job you can be proud of.
It takes P.R.I.D.E. to #BeASkyliner
Our P.R.I.D.E. values are the traits that guide our team. They determine our behaviours and our attitude as we work together to serve our customers and reach our goals.
- You take pride in the quality of service you provide to our customers and to your peers.
- You carry yourself in a professional manner.
- You are friendly and inclusive of others.
- You value and consider the opinions, feelings, needs, and ideas of others.
- You understand the impact of your words and actions on others.
- You contribute to a culture in which everyone can be themselves.
- You are reliable and you hold yourself accountable for your decisions.
- You do the right thing, even if it’s not the easy thing.
- You have the courage to express your thoughts and ideas, even if they oppose those of others. You call out BS.
- You strive for constant improvement. You tackle your tasks with passion.
- You are motivated to make a difference at Skyline and in your community.
- You see obstacles and challenges as opportunities. You own your role.
- You are results-oriented.
- You look for practical solutions.
- You “Keep It Simple, Skyliner.” (KISS)
What Types Of Jobs Does Skyline Offer?
Apartment property management
Commercial and retail property management
Clean energy solutions
Real estate development
Get to Know Our Recruitment Team
From your first interaction with Skyline through your daily work activities, we’re passionate about working with you. Our recruitment process is more than just filling open positions. We’re all about matching exceptional people with dynamic Skyline roles. You can expect your recruiter to be friendly, professional, and dedicated to giving you the best possible experience as a candidate for a job at Skyline!
What Can I Expect When I Apply?
Here’s everything you’ll need to know about our recruitment and interview process.What to Expect During Recruitment
What our employees say…
"I love a little bit of everything about my role — the ability to create real meaningful impact, the creative challenges, and my co-workers."
"I’ve been a part of the Skyline Commercial Management Inc. team since April 2015. I love working for Skyline because of the support I’ve received from my colleagues. I couldn’t have grown and developed my knowledge and skill set without the generosity of their time."
"The culture here is one of the best I have ever experienced. Skyline values all of their staff at every level. Staff are invested in their work. Skyline is innovative, nurturing, and fun."
"Every day I’m building a community where neighbours look out for neighbours. I hold social events, bring new people together, and make sure tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes. My work is so rewarding!"
"My work at Skyline is rewarding because I enjoy helping each of my investor clients to feel confident and empowered with their financial decisions. I’m proud to provide insight, education, and advice to our clients. It makes me happy when our investors are happy. "
"Our fondest Skyline memory was when we won a trip to Skyline head office. The barbeque and amazing welcome just felt so special and like family, and the escape room was amazing! An experience that we will never forget!"
"Skyliners are some of the most kind, caring, funny, “work hard/play hard” group of people I've ever met. Best bunch of people to work with, hands down!"
"Every department in Skyline is committed to upholding our P.R.I.D.E values and showing compassion with a 'how can we help' attitude. We are very proud to call ourselves Skyliners!"